Aurora: Awakening is the first official step of the Legendary Trinket’s collections. After you’ve forged your Gleam of Sentience and purchased your Sentient Seed, you will have unlocked these collections. See my Aurora Introductory Post for more information about this.
Here’s what the Aurora: Awakening collection looks like in the achievements tab:
I’ve already posted about Bloodstone Fen Master, so follow the link to see that if you’re interested. This post is going to be specifically about the collection for Ember Bay. Here’s what the Ember Bay Master collection looks like:
There are 15 sections to this achievement, slightly larger than the Bloodstone Fen Master collection.
1. Heavy Dragonscale Epaulets – Complete the Rising Flames mastery Achievement to be awarded with the Dragonscale Epaulets. Although specifying the Heavy Dragonscale Epaulets, I completed this before the Legendary Trinket existed, so I chose the Medium version and it still unlocked all three skins. You will need to complete 23 of the achievements in the Rising Flames (Story Journal) section of the achievements tab.
2. Petrified Burl – Gathered from Petrified Stumps. Luckily I managed to get one of these on the first stump I harvested, but just keep trying if you haven’t found one yet as it can take a while.
3. Pyroclastic Core – Defeat the Pyroclastic Jade Construct. The group event “Defeat the Pyroclastic Jade Construct” is found in Caliph’s Steps. The Core will be awarded upon defeat.
4. Flask of Tears – Complete the Chalice of Tears Jumping Puzzle located in the volcano in Ember Bay. I’d already done this when the map was released so I was super lazy and found a train in LFG. The Commander did all the jumping and ported the group up to the checkpoints and then all the way to the chest at the end. It was definitely a lot quicker than when I did it myself! This jumping puzzle requires you to reach the checkpoints as you go around, so just keep that in mind as you won’t be able to open the chest at the end otherwise!
5. Friend of the Circus – Bought from the Heart Vendor in Osprey Pillars for 7,000 Karma. You will need to have completed the renown heart “Win the favor of the circus” to be able to purchase the item.
6. Friend of the Researchers – Bought from the Heart Vendor in Lava Flats for 7,000 Karma. You will need to have completed the renown heart “Assist the Asuran researchers” to be able to purchase the item.
7. Friend of the Skritt – Bought from the Heart Vendor in Skritt Anchorage for 7,000 Karma. You will need to have completed the renown heart “Help the Skritt encampment” to be able to purchase the item.
8. Friend of Science – Bought from the Heart Vendor in Fractured Caldera for 7,000 Karma. You will need to have completed the renown heart “Assist Scientist Vratt” to be able to purchase the item.
9. Mursaat Investigator – Bought from the Heart Vendor in Caliph’s Steps for 7,000 Karma. You will need to have completed the renown heart “Investigate the Mursaat fortress” to be able to purchase the item.
10. Shiny Rock – Found in Skritt Stashes. Speak to the Karma Merchant at Skritt Anchorage to buy a Skritt Worker contract. This will allow you to loot a Skritt Stash found throughout the map. The contract can only be used once and a new one has to be purchased to open another stash. It took me about 4 goes to get the Shiny Rock.
Interact with the Stash and a Skritt will loot it for you and give you the loot on completion.
11. Tarnished Coin – Assist Skrilla in her treasure hunt. Complete the event “Defend Skrilla while she searches for treasure”. The Coin will be awarded from the chest at the end of the event.
12. Volcanic Scale – Defeat Vermingus. Assist in the event “Protect the energy relays to help Swoosh-a-Tron defeat Vermingus”. The Scale will be awarded upon his defeat.
13. Bottle of Skritt Spirits – Dropped by Pirate Captain Huuhes. Complete the event “Defeat the rampaging pirate captain” at The Dread Shiny in Skritt Anchorage.
14. Slubling Tail – Defeat the Sloth Queen. The “Protect the slublings from the sloth queen” event is part of an event chain starting at Osprey Pillars. The Sloth Queen spawns at the Performance Field after an escort event. The Tail will be awarded upon defeat.
15. Molten Domination – Defeat the Molten Dominator. The “Defeat the Molten Dominator” event is found in the Burning Grotta and spawns after the event “Help the trapped skritt”. The item is awarded on defeat.
Posts on the other sections will be coming soon!