We’re halfway through Season 6 already. As expected, this is a pretty big patch for balance changes, but there’s also plenty of skins and another new Battle Pass on the way! Patch 6.7 will be released on Tuesday 23rd July with the Battle for Olympus content being released on 30th July and 13th August.
*EDIT: The Mid-Season update has been delayed and will be released on Wednesday 24th July, starting from 7am ET.
Power Up Hera / Exclusive / Sweet Victory Battle Pass lvl 0
Fun-pocalypse Xbalanque / Exclusive / Sweet Victory Battle Pass lvl 20
Sweetie Pie Sol / Exclusive / Sweet Victory Battle Pass lvl 40
Sweet Justice Nemesis / Exclusive / Sweet Victory Battle Pass lvl 60
Rematch Hera / Limited / Sweet Victory Battle Pass Prestige lvl 60
Prestige Battle Pass – 60 additional levels have been added to the Battle Pass when players reach level 60 of the usual Battle Pass. The Battle Pass will reset to level 0 for players to continue to earn rewards including the Limited Rematch Hera skin. Players do not need to buy the Battle Pass bundle in order to unlock the Prestige track after level 60.
Zappy Chibi Zeus / Exclusive / Battle for Olympus – Heavenly Ruler Chest
Spirit Sun Hou Yi / Exclusive / Battle for Olympus – Heavenly Ruler Chest
Snow Strix Ra / Exclusive / Battle for Olympus – Heavenly Ruler Chest
Molten Shogun Erlang Shen / Exclusive / Battle for Olympus – Heavenly Ruler Chest
Infantree Sylvanus / Exclusive / Battleworn Chest
Great Tengu Cernunnos / Exclusive / Great Tengu Chest
As Split 4 begins, all players will have a soft reset and will be placed in a division depending on their MMR from last split while also moving MMR values closer to average.
Ranked Conquest queue time reduced from 9 minutes to 7 minutes.
New ban system for Conquest, Joust and Duel. All modes will receive an additional 2 bans per game after the first banning phase.
New Item Tree – Arthurian:
- Gem of Fate (Tier 1) – 900 gold, 10 cooldown reduction.
- Honed Edge (Tier 2) – 1600 gold, 10 cooldown reduction, 30 physical power.
- Apprentice Staff (Tier2) – 1600 gold, 10 cooldown reduction, 50 magical power.
- Knight’s Shield (Tier 2) – 1600 gold, 10 cooldown reduction, 25 physical protection, 25 magical protection.
Fail-Not: (Tier 3, built from Honed Edge)
- Hunter Only
- 2800 Gold
- 20% Cooldown Reduction
- 50 Physical Power
- 25% Critical Strike
- Passive – After casting your ultimate, you next damaging ability within the next 5 seconds marks the damaged enemy god. This mark increases the chance they will be struck by critical hits by 15% for the next 10 seconds. Triggers once every 45 seconds.
Arondight: (Tier 3, built from Honed Edge)
- Warrior / Assassin Only
- 2600 Gold
- 10% Cooldown Reduction
- 55 Physical Power
- Passive – After casting your ultimate, all enemies within 120 units are revealed on the map to all allies for 8 seconds. While moving towards revealed enemies, you gain 30% movement speed and your next damaging ability deals an additional 40 +30% physical power as damage. Triggers once every 45 seconds.
Staff of Myrddin: (Tier 3, builds from Apprentice Staff)
- Mages / Guardians Only
- 2800 Gold
- 10% Cooldown Redcution
- 100 Magical Power
- Passive – After casting your ultimate, you next ability cast within the next 10 seconds will have zero cooldown but will deal 70% of its normal damage and / or heal for 70% of its normal healing. Triggers once every 45 seconds.
Pridwen: (Tier 3, builds from Knight’s Shield)
- All Classes
- 2400 Gold
- 20% Cooldown Reduction
- 45 Physical Protection
- 45 Magical Protection
- Passive – After casting you ultimate, gain a shield equal to your protections for 5 seconds. When the shield either times out or breaks, it will explode and deal magical damage equal to 50% of the shields full health and slows enemies by 25% for 3 seconds. Triggers once every 45 seconds.
Contagion: (Builds from Silver Breastplate)
- 2050 Gold
- 60 Physical Protection
- 100 Health
- 250 Mana
- 15 MP5
- Passive – Enemy gods within 55 units have their healing reduced by 25% (physical version of Pestilence – debuff does not stack with both Pestilence and Contagion).
Demonic Grip – Increased cost from 2150 gold to 2300 gold.
Hastened Ring – Increased cost from 2300 gold to 2700 gold, increased magical power from 50 to 70.
Doom Orb – Decreased magical power per stack from 6 to 4, increased base magical power from 135 to 145.
Spear of Desolation – Passive changed from 1 second to 2 seconds.
Ethereal Staff – Decreased cost from 2600 gold to 2500 gold, increased max health stolen from 5% to 6%.
Hastened Katana – Increased cost from 2300 gold to 2500 gold.
Talaria Boots – Decreased physical power from 20 to 15.
Ninja Tabi – Increased attack speed 20% to 25%.
Qin’s Sais – Increased attack speed from 15% to 20%.
Wind Demon – Decreased cost from 2600 gold to 2500 gold.
Ichaival – Decreased cost from 2600 gold to 2450 gold.
Jade Emperor’s Crown – Decreased cost from 2150 gold to 2100 gold, increased health from 100 to 150 health.
Runic Shield – Increased health from 150 to 200 health.
Gauntlet of Thebes – Decreased cost from 2400 gold to 2350 gold, increased base health from 275 to 300 health.
Bulwark of Hope – Decreased cost from 2400 gold to 2300 gold, increased health from 200 to 250 health.
Talisman of Energy – Increased duration of passive from 8 seconds to 10 seconds.
Relic Dagger – Increased cooldown reduction of Relic from 30 seconds to 40 seconds reduction.
- Bees – Decreased damage per tick from 9 to 5.
- Swarm – Decreased base damage from 60/115/170/225/280 to 60/110/160/210/260, decreased physical scaling from 80% to 70%.
- Shifting Sands – Increased damage buff from 4//8/12/16/20% to 8/11/14/17/20%, increased range from 65 units to 70 units.
- Impale – Reduced prefire time to match animation from 0.2 seconds to 0.17 seconds.
- Desert Fury – Added a targeter while channelling the ability. Added an extra range of 5 units.
- Audacity – Each enemy god hit per damaging ability now provides 2 stacks of Audacity. The Moves still adds 1 stack for hitting minions.
- The Moves – Increased buff and debuff duration from 2 seconds to 3 seconds.
- Searing Flesh – Now deals magical damage per tick for 5% max health to non-boss minions. Gods still take 1/1/2/2/5% damage.
- Torrent – Decreased cooldown from 15 seconds to 13 seconds.
- Storm Call – Enemy players are now knocked straight up and are no longer knocked away.
- Spot Weakness – Decreased base damage from 25/40/55/70/85 to 15/30/45/60/75.
- Cursed Strength – Decreased attack speed buff from 15/20/25/30/35% to 10/15/20/25/30%, decreased bonus damage from 5/10/15/20/25% to 4/8/12/16/20%.
- Aurora Blade – Decreased ranged base damage from 16/27/38/49/60 to 1/10/20/30/40, increased ranged scaling from 10% to 15%.
- Funeral Rites – Increased range from 30 units to 40 units.
- Spirit Ball – Removed post-fire. Can now be re-fired at any point after firing it including while affected by crowd control and during death.
- Dispel Magic – No longer provides magical protection buff. Now provides a shield (90/130/170/210/250 health +40% increased potency per target hit) to all allies in a radius of 40 units of Isis or the dispelled target.
- Circle of Protection – Increased base healing from 80/100/120/140/160 to 110/130/150/170/190, increased damage mitigations received from 15/15/17.5/17.5/20% to 25% at all ranks.
- Eclipse – Decreased magical scaling of initial hit from 60% to 55%, decreased magical power scaling of tick damage from 10% to 8%.
- Blizzard – Increased deploy time from 0.5 seconds to 0.7 seconds.
- Elemantal Mastery – Increased cooldown from 28/26/24/22/20 to 32/29/26/23/20 seconds.
- Retribution – Increased damage reflect from 30/35/40/45/50% to 50% reflection at all ranks. Increased healing from 80/85/90/95/100% of damage received to 100% at all ranks.
- Universe Ring Toss – Increased damage reduction of multiple hits on the same target from 25% to 35%, decreased slow from 25% to 12.5% and can stack up to 2 times.
- To Victory! – Bonus power decreased from 4/6/8% to 1/2/3%, bonus movement speed decreased from 2/4/6% to 1/1.5/2%.
- Rend – Now always fires 3 times and includes the disarm on the 3rd hit.
- Plan of Action – Reworked to ‘Barrier Formation’. Channelled ability, summoning a shield in front of her which blocks all incoming basic attacks while moving 50% slower. Also deals pulse damage (10/15/20/25/30 +5% physical power) and pushes back enemies within melee range. Detonates at the end (6 seconds) or when manually cancelled (65/120/175/230/285 +50% physical power). Cooldown 15 seconds at all ranks. No longer provides buffs to other abilities.
- Valiant Leap – Will now always travel at the fastest speed.
- Sentinel of Zeus – Increased shield health from 20/25/30/35/40% max health to 30/35/40/45/50% max health. No longer goes on cooldown if Nike dies during the channelling period.
- Raven’s Shout – Decreased cooldown from 15 seconds to 15/14/13/12/11 seconds, now matching the leap.
- Overflowing Divinity – Increased base damage per shot from 30/40/50/60/70 to 35/50/65/80/95 and scaling per shot from 10% to 15%. Increased damage reduction each time the same enemy is hit from 10% to 20% less damage taken and decreased minimum damage of each shot from 20% to 10%. Fixed an issue where scaling was not affected by damage falloff. Projectiles now randomise from the 2nd projectile.
- Astral Barrage – Shifted damage dealt by each individual shot from 50/75/100% to 70/85/100%. Decreased damage from 200/300/400/500/600 +60% physical power to 180/270/360/450/540 +55% physical power.
- Ten Hand Shadow Fist – Decreased cooldown from 18 seconds to 16 seconds.
- Kaldr, The Winter Wolf – When Kaldr has 0HP, Skadi gains 10% physical power, increased Kaldr’s HP regeneration from 7 seconds to 5 seconds.
- Winter’s Grasp – Skadi can now choose a location for Kaldr to leap to before summoning a snowstorm around them both, lasting for 4 seconds and dealing damage every 0.5 seconds. The initial hit of either snowstorm will root enemies in the area and Kaldr’s health is fully restored.
- Mjolnir’s Attunement – Fixed an issue where enemies were only hit by the initial hit at max range and not the return hit.
- Berserker’s Barrage – Reworked. Thor spins his hammer around him hitting enemies in front of him up to 3 times and up to 2 time to enemies behind him for 30/50/70/90/110 +40% physical power. The final 3rd swing (front only) deals extra damage of 45/65/85/105/125 +60% physical power. Thor is immune to knockup while channelling. Cooldown 8 seconds.
- Anvil of Dawn – When Thor lands, his hammer becomes infused with lightning for 6 seconds. During this time, Thor’s basic attacks and abilities can chain lightning between nearby enemy gods and damaging them with each hit – Initial damage 20/30/40/50/60 +15% physical power, Chain damage 10/15/20/25/30 +7.5% physical power.
- Hieroglyphic Assault – Each time an enemy god is hit by this ability, the cooldown is reduced by 1 second upon finishing (can only happen once per ability use). Decreased damage per shot from 45/65/85/105/125 +25% magical power to 40/60/80/100/120 +20 magical power. Consecutive hits of this ability increased the next shot’s damage by 20% (per ability use).
- Overcharge – Added text to define the duration of charges.
- Detonate – After casting this ability, there is now a 0.3 second delay and a visual cue before the enemy is damaged.
For further details and bug fixes you can view the Official Smite Patch Notes here!