I can’t believe I’ve roped myself into another 30 Day Challenge… Throughout October, fellow blogger, Ruubin Dolle, created her own WoW 30 Day Challenge. I really liked her question list, but as I don’t play WoW, I thought it would be a great idea to use her questions but talk about Guild Wars 2 instead (with her approval of course)!
I’ll be taking part in Normal Happenings’ “The Games That Define Us” collaboration project with my entry being all about Guild Wars 2. My contribution will be released on 4th December, so I feel like this will be a nice lead up to my GW2 story.
I’ve only had to tweak a few of Ruubin’s questions in order for them to fit my chosen MMO. I honestly believe this challenge could be done for any game of this genre, so if you’d like to take part in the challenge with any MMO of you choice that would be incredible! How insane would it be to carry on this theme for a wide variety of MMOs?
I’ll be posting with the same schedule as my 30 Day Anime Challenge as it took the pressure off and let me enjoy the project. Every 5 days I will publish a post containing 5 questions, resulting in 6 posts.
For Ruubin’s original WoW question list, follow the link above to her post. The questions listed below show my altered versions and these will be the questions I’ll be answering over the course of November.
- Day 1: My first character?
- Day 2: Main Story or Living World?
- Day 3: My favourite expansion?
- Day 4: My favourite / least favourite class?
- Day 5: My favourite screenshot?
- Day 6: PvP, PvE or WvW?
- Day 7: My favourite mount?
- Day 8: My favourite collection?
- Day 9: My favourite Legendary Weapon?
- Day 10: The best part of Heart of Thorns?
- Day 11: My favourite starting zone?
- Day 12: How do I create character names?
- Day 13: My favourite / least favourite Elite Specialisation?
- Day 14: How many current characters do I have?
- Day 15: Share my GW2 story.
- Day 16: The best part of Path of Fire?
- Day 17: Guild or Solo?
- Day 18: Top 5 favourite achievements?
- Day 19: My favourite festival?
- Day 20: My favourite / least favourite boss?
- Day 21: My favourite / least favourite PVP zone?
- Day 22: The best thing about Guild Wars 2?
- Day 23: The worst thing about Guild Wars 2?
- Day 24: What’s my gameplay schedule?
- Day 25: My favourite NPC?
- Day 26: My favourite zone for farming?
- Day 27: My least favourite zone for farming?
- Day 28: The most challenge achievement?
- Day 29: Which craftsmanship do I prefer?
- Day 30: What is one thing I would change about Guild Wars 2?
I’ll be posting my first section on 5th November which will contain the first 5 questions. If you also play an MMO (whether it be GW2, WoW or anything else) please consider getting involved, I’d love to see this challenge expand and grow into another wonderful community project!
November is going to be a Guild Wars 2 month!