A Geeky Gal has announced another 30 Day Challenge! I participated in her 30 Day Video Game Challenge at the beginning of the year so I thought I’d give this a crack too. I know this is a gaming blog… but this time, it’s all about anime!
If you followed my 30 Day Video Game Challenge back in March, you would have noticed I got out of sync with my posting and it ending up being dragged out for far too long. This time around, I have decided to take on the challenge… with a twist! I will release a post every 5 days containing 5 questions at a time instead of the traditional one post per day format. This means I’ll still technically be answering one question per day, but it will take the stress off daily posting due to my hectic work schedule.
Here’s the list of questions and the groups I’ll be splitting them into. I’ll also leave links to the posts when they are published!
- Day 1: What was your very first anime?
- Day 2: Who was your first anime crush?
- Day 3: Do you prefer Subs or Dubs?
- Day 4: What anime deserves more love?
- Day 5: What is your guilty pleasure anime?
- Day 6: What anime recommendation have you tried this year?
- Day 7: Who or what was the most annoying anime character?
- Day 8: What is your favourite anime so far?
- Day 9: What anime series will you never watch?
- Day 10: What anime destroyed you emotionally?
- Day 11: Who is you favourite female anime character?
- Day 12: Who is your favourite male anime character?
- Day 13: Who is your favourite anime couple?
- Day 14: What is your favourite anime opening or ending?
- Day 15: What anime has the best soundtrack?
- Day 16: What is the last anime you watched?
- Day 17: What is an anime you want to watch but haven’t yet?
- Day 18: What is the weirdest anime you enjoyed?
- Day 19: What anime would make a great video game?
- Day 20: What video game would make a great anime?
- Day 21: Share your favourite anime quote!
- Day 22: What anime has the saddest death scene?
- Day 23: What anime do you wish never ended?
- Day 24: What anime had a big emotional impact on you?
- Day 25: What is your comfort anime?
- Day 26: Who is your favourite anime villain?
- Day 27: What anime character are you most like?
- Day 28: What anime has the best fight scene?
- Day 29: What anime scared the crap out of you?
- Day 30: What anime did you think you wouldn’t like but ended up loving?
My first post (Section 1) will be released on 5th September! With any luck, Section 6 will be published on 30th September. Hope you all enjoy!
Go check out Megan, A Geeky Gal’s blog and feel free to join in yourself!
Don’t forget to follow for updates on this challenge!