Smite Patch Notes return this week with patch 5.16. This update will be released on Monday 3rd September for PC and later in the week for Console going by the recent release schedules. PTS should be released later tonight.
This is a smaller patch than normal which concludes the Divine Uprising event and also reveals the T5 Divine Dragon Bellona skin!
Chef Vulcan is finally here by huge demand from the community. I was never really a fan of this concept, but I feel like it’s come out better than I imagined it would. It has a VXG emote and new recall animation as well involving a pizza. This skin in contained in a bundle that also contains the Chef Vulcan announcer pack.
Midnight Raven Isis is the only other skin released this patch outside the Divine Uprising event. This skin includes a VXG emote where she sits on a moon and the sky changes to show stars in the sky. This is probably my favourite skin of the patch as I love the dark concept and colour scheme. The concept is also very different to any of here other skins which I think suits her well. The card art is amazing also!
Admiral Ao Kuang is the first skin this patch to be released as part of the Divine Uprising event and will be available in the Polynesian Chest for 300 gems per roll. His ultimate ability takes the form of a boat instead of a dragon which adds a unique feature to the game. I like that the concept is different, but unfortunately this skin isn’t for me.
Titanium Tracker Xbalanque is the second skin in Divine Uprising and also contained in the Polynesian Chest for 300 gems per roll. I’m not a fan of this skin and to me it’s kind of forgettable. His voice pack sounds similar to the electro light skins, and the only major change is that he now has a flowing scarf to add to his animations.
Heatsink Pele is the reward for collecting all 9 of the items in the Polynesian Chest. I actually love this skin and all the ability effects are really well done. She also has a VXG emote which makes her glide around the map. Unfortunately, I don’t think I’ll be getting this skin as I don’t like the other skins in the bundle enough to pay over 2000 gems for it. It’s exclusive, so maybe I can get my hands on it in the future!
The T5 Divine Dragon Bellona skin is finally here. This is a Limited skin only available to those people who own all 27 Divine Uprising Items from the Slavic, Voodoo and Polynesian Chests. This skin will not be available again, so this patch is your last change to purchase all the Divine Uprising content to get your hands on this skin. Bellona has 3 different stance forms which changes when she uses an ability with separate voices for all three stances. Her ultimate spawns a dragon into the air which looks incredible! The VXG is my favourite part of this skin though, summoning a dragon that flies around the map for all to see. It looks so awesome!
New Item: Berserker’s Shield – Costs 1700 gold, gives 25 physical power, 15 physical protection and 15% attack speed. Passive: When landing a basic attack on an enemy, 1% health and mana is restored. Further successful basic attacks in melee range restore 0.5% health and mana on every enemy after the first.
Gem of Isolation – Health decreased from 250 to 200.
Mystical Mail – Now provides 20% crowd control reduction.
Rage – Cost decreased from 2500 gold to 2400 gold.
Talisman of Energy – Cost decreased from 2250 to 2150 gold.
- Rain of Fire – Damage decreased from 160/195/230/265/300 to 140/180/220/260/300.
- Undead Surge – Cooldown increased from 12 seconds to 14 seconds.
- Corpse Explosion – Initial damage decreased from 90/110/130/150/170 to 60/70/80/90/100 (this change was made in patch 5.13 but was not listed).
- Empty the Crypts – Cooldown increased from 90 seconds to 100 seconds.
- Serenade – Mesmerise duration increased from 0.7/1.1/1.5/1.9/2.3 seconds to 1.1/1.4/1.7/2.0/2.3 seconds.
- The Moves – Movement speed increased from 5/10/15/20/25% to 15/17/5/20/22.5%.
- Overflow – Now also lowers cooldown of the passive triggering ability as well as this ability also costing 0 mana.
- Tidal Surge – Fixed an issue where the height of the moving deployable was lower than intended.
- Release the Kraken – Knock up height has been adjusted to 375 at all ranks so Tidal Surge will now hit every time on knocked up enemies.
- The Magical Cudgel – Bonus damage to minions/jungle camps increased from 25% to 30%.
- Master’s Will – Cooldown decreased from 12 seconds to 10 seconds.
- 72 Transformations – Damage of Ox form increased from 50/90/130/170/210 to 70/105/140/175/210.
- Star Spangled Nike
Fantasy Points Store:
- Chef’s Special Khepri
- Soldier of Fortune Ares
- Soultaker Hades
Community Stream Day is happening on Tuesday 28th August. Stream the Classic Joust Adventure on any platform and complete a submission form to earn some skin codes. Find out more information here!
Party up weekend is also happening from 24th to 26th August. Play in a party of 2 or more to earn double worshipers, favour and EXP.
As always, you can see the Official Smite Patch Notes here!