Awakening The Druid Stone is the 2nd stage to the Druid Stone Achievements. If you haven’t completed stage 1 yet, click here:
Once you have complete stage 1 The Druid Stone achievements, you have now unlocked stage 2. It is similar to stage 1, but there’s a lot more needed to be done.
Here is the achievement in the achievement panel. These collections are kind of grouped into 4 small sections within the achievement, so although it looks a lot it’s not too bad. But it does require you to do it over 3 days.
- This is the backpack you unlock for completing stage 1 The Druid Stone.
- Once you have this achievement unlocked, you need to go and kill the Greater Wardbough, located at the Eternal Pool (shown below). This will award you with the Element of the Wardbough.
3. You now need a complete Lodestone to combine with the Element of the Wardbough. You need 5 pieces to create a complete lodestone, you buy 4 for 1050 karma each from heart vendors and 1 from the unbound magic vendor for 1000 unbound magic and 1 gold. These can only be bought once per day per account.
4. Give this combined Lodestone to Kodama (see below for her location).
5. For this section you need to travel to Seraph Observers Waypoint in Brisban Wildlands. Talk to the Restless Arboreal Spirit (the hero challenge) and he will give you the Element of the Arbor.
6. You will need another complete Lodestone to combine with the Element of the Arbor.
7. Give the combined Lodestone to Kodama.
8. Next travel to Phinney Waypoint in Queensdale. Here you will need to kill the Rotting Ancient Oakheart (you might have to wait a few minutes for the event to start). This will award you with the Element of the Oakhearts.
9. Again you will need another complete Lodestone to combine with the Element of the Oakhearts.
10. Give this combined Lodestone to Kodama.
11. Give 3 Fire Orchids to Kodama. These Fire Orchids will need to be in your inventory to be able to give them to the Druids. They cannot be given if they are stored in the bank.
12. Give 3 Fire Orchids to Liriodendron.
13. Give 3 Fire Orchids to Broadleaf.
14. Give 3 Fire Orchids to Rosebud.
Pictures/Diagrams for the Druid’s Locations:
Kodama: Kodama can be found below the Heathen’s Hold Waypoint. Just run directly West of the waypoint, drop down a level to a ledge with a cave opening. If you drop down you should be directly above this platform. She is at the far end of the cave marked with the “Druid’s Grotto” POI.
Liriodendron: Start at Heathen’s Hold Waypoint, again go directly West and drop off the end but this time open your glider as soon as you can and glide directly East. You can land on this level at any time, but keep going East and turn at the last moment to find the Peace Grounds and Liriodendron.
Broadleaf: This is probably the most awkward one to get to as Broadleaf is all the way over the other side of the map. Start at Heathen’s Hold Waypoint and use the Thermal Tube directly North of the Waypoint, this will put you by the Volcano entrance. Turn around and glide into the updraft and then glide South-West without dropping otherwise you won’t make it… just keep gliding and leaning when you can. See the photos for more detail.
It was difficult to see the dots on this one so I added some arrows to show where you need to go.
Rosewood: Travel to Ancient Hollow Waypoint, slightly to the North you will find a Bouncy Mushroom sending you up a large branch to another Bouncy Mushroom. This will take you to a mossy platform with a large rock next to it. Rosewood is at the end of the rock.
Use these mushrooms to get to the platform I’m stood on. Rosewood is just off screen to my right in the 2nd picture.
When all of these achievements have been completed, the stage 3 achievement Sprouting The Druid Stone will now be unlocked and you will also be given the next tier backpack which looks like this: